The third batch of Npower recruitment (BATCH C) has started on Friday 26th June, 2020, the Abuja desk of N-power programme are giving out necessary information needed to all applicants.
Npower had twitted on the official online platforms on how to prepare for the recruitment exercise, while details of information needed to apply for this year Npower programme and the categories of people who are eligible to register when as portal opens are stated below:
– People with Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
– People with Nigeria certificate in Education (NCE)
– Higher National Diploma (HND)
– Bachelor Degree
– You must be between the ages of 18 – 35
– Bank verification number (BVN)
Application is free, do not pay anyone to apply if you have any of the above mentioned certificates and your age is between 18 – 35 then the job is for you.
What every applicant must provide during the online registration are:
– name (Surname first) – E-mail – Password
– Educational Background – National Youth Service Certificate
– Birth Certificate – Local Government Identification letter
– Bank Verification Number – Phone Number
– Bank Account Number – Bank name
– State of origin, LGA, Community – Residential Address – State of Resident
– Local Government of Resident – The program you prefer.
How to apply:
The N-Power application portal npower.fmhds.gov.ng is now open to all eligible Nigerians.
Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying. Applicants should note the following steps before applying via: npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Once the portal re-opens for applications, Log on to: npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
I) Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
II) Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.￼
III) Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all.
IV) The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
– (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
– Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
V) Review and Submit Page:
– Review all the information you have inputted and then submit.
– Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. write it down and keep it safe.
VI) The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.
VII) BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
VIII) Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
– International Passport
– National ID Card issued by NIMC
– Valid Driver’s License
– Permanent Voter’s Card