The Chairman, MD/CEO of Dodoede Entertainment Network, Adekunle Ismail Abolade – DODOEDE, has inaugurated formidable campaign team who will formulate and implement the strategies needed to actualise his chairmanship ambition in respect of Freelance and Independent Broadcasting Association of Nigeria (FIBAN).the campaign team
Speaking on Sunday in Osogbo, the state capital of Osun State, DODOEDE said the inauguration of a campaign team was born out of necessity.
Mr DODOEDE believes in the quote of Mandy Hale which says “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” He itemised a 6 points agenda for the restoration of FIBAN, viz:
1. Health Insurance Scheme for members of FIBAN
2. Creation of FIBAN Estate
3. Ensuring adequate recognition of FIBAN by the Government.
4. Fostering unity among FIBAN members.
5. Reinstatement of FIBAN members who left for one reason or the other.
6. Acquisition of buses, landed properties and construction of permanent FIBAN secretariat .
The campaign committee will be Chaired by an erstwhile State Secretary of FIBAN who is also the marketing officer of Daar Communications PLC (Raypower Radio & AIT, Osogbo). The campaign team shall however, commence activities on Tuesday 23rd of June 2020.