…..Dollar to Naira Exchange rate at the black market also known as the parallel market (Aboki fx).
….See the black market Dollar to Naira exchange rate for 4th October, below.
You can swap your dollar to Naira at these rates.
,,,,,The exchange rate for a dollar to naira at Lagos Parallel Market (Black Market) players buy a dollar for N730 and sell at N742 on Tuesday, 4th October, 2022, according to sources at Bureau De Change (BDC).
“Please note that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) does not recognize the parallel market (black market), as it has directed individuals who want to engage in Forex to approach their respective banks.”
OSUN REPORTERS NEWSPAPER
- 2024 Budget: N’Assembly lauds Interior Ministry’s N1.2bn expatriate quotas in 10 months
- NJC Recommends 11 Justices For Elevation To Supreme Court (Full List)
- Decomposing Body Of Missing OAU Student Found In Abeokuta
- Protesters Storm National Assembly, Demand Justice For Kaduna Airstrike Victims
- 7 Of 10 Nigerian Students Engage In ‘Yahoo’ – EFCC Chairman
Metro/Crime21 hours ago
Popular Filmmaker Commits Su!cide After Narrating How She Was R@ped At Work
News14 hours ago
CAC Releases Names Of Companies To Deregister (Full List)
Metro/Crime1 day ago
JAPA: Man Allegedly K!lls Wife In UK Over Bills
Osun News20 hours ago
Teacher allegedly rap£s, impregnates student in Osun, flees after failed abortion
Osun News18 hours ago
Ilobu farmers protest recent attacks on members, as IDU calls for Osun govt’s urgent intervention
News1 day ago
State Gov Approves 13th Month Salary For Workers
News2 days ago
FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians
Metro/Crime14 hours ago
18-year-old girl, 5 others arrested for robbery